Pictogram Roughs


Here are the beautiful roughs. They are with a sharpie, so they kind of are a little more, viewable. I pranced (you know, like one of the unicorns from Charlie) a little more in the zoo direction with the signs. I even visited the zoo to do some intensive research, but their signs were total crap and didn't help at all. I want a refund on my used gas. Okay I rode along with my bro and sis in law... so they want a refund. I know it.

Anyway, there are a few different directions depicted, one of which I will roll with. The monkey one looks pretty good, though the only idea I've yet to throw around is... well... throwing feces around. That's high quality though, so we'll see how much feces I have to throw around before some other ideas come up. Be ready though, for the crap will be there in the end. Yes... crap will remain.

Jeez enough with crap, um... yes we'll see how this progresses.

0 comments: